Aldenham Parish Council would like to bring to residents attention the following licensing application for events on Springfield Farm. You may wish to advise St Albans District Council of your views,
If you would like to make representation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively you can write in: –
St Albans City and District Council
Civic Centre, St Peter’s Street, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 3JE,
For a representation to be valid it must:
· List the application it relates to (in this case what specific one it can’t just say Springfield farm).
· Must have the persons full name and address. This information however will be public, the law does not allow anonymous persons to make representation. There is more on our website under the making representations tab https://www.stalbans.gov.uk/licences-and-permits
· A representation must relate to one of the four licensing objectives. These are Protection of Children from Harm, Prevention of Public Nuisance, Prevention of Crime and Disorder and Public Safety.
Details of the application is given below with hours and last date of representation:
Syn Events Limited The consultation period will end on 09/03/2021.
The application seeks to allow the following:
- The playing of recorded music and live music indoors and outdoors from 11:00hrs until 00:00hrs Monday to Sunday
- The performance of dance outdoors from 11:00hrs until 00:00hrs Monday to Sunday
- Late Night Refreshment indoors and outdoors from 23:00hrs until 02:00hrs Monday to Sunday
- The sale of alcohol on and off the premises from 11:00hrs until 02:00hrs Monday to Sunday
To allow the premises to stay open to members of the public from 11:00hrs until 02:00hrs Monday to Sunday