APC August Newsletter
Please click on link below to view the APC August Newsletter
NEW GRANT FUND AVAILABLE
New grant scheme to support capital projects within the Parish of Aldenham – The CIL Community Capital Grants
Following the Finance and & General Purpose meeting on 29 June 2020, Aldenham Parish Council is pleased to announce a new grant scheme for local voluntary organisations and community groups to help fund capital projects within the Parish.
Aldenham Parish Council has set aside funding from the Community Infrastructure Levy to invest in the local community. Grants from £1,000 to £20,000 are available for applications for capital spending. However, core organisational costs such as salaries, rent or utilities will not be eligible.
Applications will be considered twice a year (October and January) at the meetings of the Finance and General Purpose Committee (F&GP).
Deadlines for receipt of applications are as follows:
- 2 October 2020
- 23 December 2021
CRITERIA FOR APPLYING
Grants will normally be given only for schemes that meet the following criteria:
- Projects and schemes must serve the area within the civil boundary of Aldenham
- Projects and schemes that show a clear benefit to Parish residents and businesses
- The application should estimate the number of individuals whom will benefit from an allocation.
- The funding isn’t available for a project that has already been completed.
- The funding is for applications between £1,000 to a maximum of £20,000
- The project must be achievable within the funding timescales, but no longer than 5 years.
- Does not require on-going revenue funding from Aldenham Parish Council and has sound business planning in place if there is ongoing revenue requirement such as maintenance.
- A Project must be run by a local voluntary organisation, community group, social enterprise – not individuals or businesses
- The project has long-term impact. Applications for capital spending will be considered, but core organisational costs such as salaries, rent or utilities will not be eligible.
- If match funding is available from other sources this should be detailed.
Grant applications from organisations will only be considered when accompanied by at least one of the following:
- Audited accounts.
- Accounts that have been subjected to independent inspection as required by the Charities Act or, where the organisation is newly formed, a case for funding including supporting evidence of fund raising efforts.
- Project business plan.
DUE TO COVID 19 THE RADLETT CENTRE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
Staff are working from home and are able to access emails. Please email email@example.com or call 01923 856433 and we will get back to you as soon as possible
Don’t forget you can also follow us on Facebook APC Aldenham Parish Council and our tweets at @AldenhamPC
There are currently no announcements
Where to today?
Select a service or a destination
Councillor or nearest amenities
View meeting agenda and papers.
Council News and Events
Local News and Events