Annual Parish Meeting 13th March 2017
The Annual Parish Meeting is being held on Monday 13th March at 8.00pm at the Radlett Centre in Aldenham Avenue. Please see the agenda below.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE
ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
WILL BE HELD ON MONDAY 13TH MARCH 2017 AT 8pm IN THE AUDITORIUM,
THE RADLETT CENTRE, ALDENHAM AVENUE, RADLETT
THE BUSINESS TO BE TRANSACTED AT THIS MEETING WILL BE:
1. Welcome by the Chairman of the Council.
2. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive, and if so resolved, confirm the Minutes of the Annual Parish meeting held on 9th March 2016.
4. Annual Reports –
a) Chairman’s Annual Report.
b) Finance and General Purposes Committee.
c) Strategic Planning Committee.
d) Community Development and Engagement Committee.
e) Planning Committee.
f) Parks and Open Spaces Committee
5. To receive the Accounts and Reports from Charities and Organisations who have received grants from Aldenham Parish Council during the year.
6. To receive reports from other Charities and Organisations within the Parish.
7. To receive a presentation from C Lyons (Head of Planning and Economic Development, Hertsmere Borough Council) regarding ‘Planning for Growth’ review of the Local Plan.
8. To receive questions from electors.
Councillor Neil Payne
Aldenham Parish Council
All residents of Aldenham, Radlett, High Cross, Letchmore Heath and Round Bush are encouraged to attend.