Getting the right result (APC’s response to the HBC Draft Local Plan)
Aldenham Parish Council has published its response to the HBC Draft Local Plan highlighting the following areas of concern :
- The significant loss of Green Belt and why this needs to happen.
- The appropriateness of current government targets for housing and the basis of the calculation.
- The impact on the highway network across the borough from all the proposed land allocations once developed, and the inevitable increased congestion, travel times and pollution.
- The impact on existing infrastructure, and the provision of new infrastructure to accommodate the new developments and households. This includes schools, medical facilities, public transport, fire and police stations and other key facilities.
- Site identification process.
To read the whole response please follow the link below